Thursday, March 24, 2011

Woodland Park Zoo

Since my brother has been in town, we've enjoyed showing him our favorite places, as well as some new ones. While Tim was at work on Tuesday, Christian and I went over to the Woodland Park Zoo to see the animals. I've enjoyed having this week off of work to spend with my brother, to catch up on sleep, and to cook yummy food for Tim and Christian. We started planning Christian's spring break for him nearly a year ago when we thought there was a possibility of us moving out to Seattle :) I'm so grateful to have this time with him now, since he'll be spending the summer in Rome, playing Indiana Jones. (I'm only a lot jealous.)

Today we're headed to see the Star Wars exhibit at the Pacific Science Center...We grew up on Star Wars and Star Trek, so I'm sure it'll be a good time!












No comments:

Post a Comment