Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Delicious Side of Seattle

Since my brother has been in town, we seem to have turned the corner into spring in Seattle. We've had little more than a spritz of rain before the sky gives way to sunshine, and for that I am incredibly grateful. I keep threatening to keep Christian here rather than send him back to school in Chicago - I'm afraid as soon as we put him on the plane the traditional gray sky and drizzle is going to return! A couple days ago we spent the afternoon exploring Pike Place and sampling food from all different corners of the market. We started at one end with Russian food at Piroshky Piroshky before making our way through the fresh produce where I found some strawberries to snack on. Tim and Christian were much braver than I and put their taste buds to the test with hotdogs from Gourmet Dog Japon. Awesome. We ended the afternoon with ice cream and root beer floats - not a bad day I'd say.











1 comment:

  1. Question. What food substance caused that thing to sprout on Tim's face?

    Am I the only Kroll boy who isn't man enough for facial hair yet!

    RK

    ReplyDelete