Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunny in Seattle

Last Saturday was pretty much the most perfect day we could have asked for here in Seattle. My brother flew in the night before, welcomed to a dismally gray soggy city, and I was concerned we'd spend the week indoors, wishing for warmer weather. I was proven wrong though the next morning when the clouds cleared, and all of Seattle seemed to shake off their winter blues and run outside to feel the sun on their skin. We drove all around the city, showing Christian all the different views of downtown before having dinner at one of our favorite spots on Queen Anne hill. More photos coming soon from our other exploits around the city!







2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful. (I don't know if you know this but I'm a frequent reader) and I love seeing Seattle (a city I have a lot of love for) through your and Tim's eyes.

    thanks!

    .matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt! I'm glad to know you enjoy following our blog :) We are loving exploring and discovering more of Seattle.. It's a great city - and greater as the sun gets brighter!
    I've loved keeping up with you and Laura through your blog too! You always manage to make me laugh. Always.
    - Asharae

    ReplyDelete