Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Reveal and Our Wedding Party

These photos don't need too much introduction, so we'll get right to it :) This was right before our ceremony when Tim and I decided we'd see each other for the first time all dressed up for our wedding. The book that is in a few photos is a journal I began writing just over a year before our wedding. At that point I knew Tim was who I was going to marry, so I began writing letters to him in a book, all the while keeping it a secret. It's a collection of stories, prayers, things I'm grateful for about him, and little trinkets from the previous year. I gifted the journal to him on our wedding day (and asked Adam to take photos, of course!) These images remind me in many ways of how blessed I am to be married to Tim, and also how blessed we were on our wedding day to be surrounded by so many friends!
























I even bought socks for Tim so they'd match my shoes :)

2 comments:

  1. So many things we are learning about your special day! Tim you have one special lady! And, now I know the origin of some of the photos you sent us for Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Mom Kroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who got a fun something in the mail today! You two rock.

    ReplyDelete