Friday, October 22, 2010

Longing for a new season

Everything about fall reminds me of change. With the leaves changing to spectacular colors and the weather turning colder (too bad my winter clothes are still in boxes in Wheaton), I’m reminded that we’re only where we are right now for a season. I find myself longing for change, longing to be out of this “season” of job searching and instability, and yet attempting to cherish the moments that Tim and I have together when our eyes are opened to what we’ve been learning. There are moments of frustration that we’re not where we’d like to be yet, and moments of clarity when we’re reminded that God is continually providing for us. We’re praying he provides Tim with a job soon so that we’ll be able to stay in Seattle and I can do my internship with Sarah and Chris. Thank you to all of you who’ve been with us (if only virtually) and praying for us along this adventure!


This photo is from a group design project I did this time last year. I'm almost missing college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment