Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hinkle-Huffman Preview

Lainie holds a certain special place in my heart. We’ve been friends since I was in kindergarten and she was in third grade, when my family moved from Minnesota to North Carolina. She was the oldest in our little group of neighborhood kids and therefore she was the ringleader. While I was gathering photos for the slideshow Tim and I had at our wedding, I came across this one. That’s Lainie and I in the back, one of our many afternoons spent saving the neighborhood from evil villains – this time as Batman characters :) The following photos are a few snapshots from the day of Grant and Lainie's wedding. I’m still catching up on my editing since my own wedding, but I thought it was only fair that these friends got a little preview of their wedding photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment