Sunday, January 16, 2011

Exploring Touristy Seattle

Currently Tim and I are working the 4am shifts at our respective jobs. I honestly didn’t know people bought diamonds and desired coffee at 4am…but alas, they do. It seems a little ridiculous that we set our alarm for 2:45 am and that 7:30 pm is beginning to sound like a really good time to go to bed. However, when 12:30 pm rolls around and we’re both finished with work, we can’t help but be thankful we’re working the same schedules! We’ve been trying to mix up our afternoons by doing fun things other than Target runs and cleaning our apartment. The other week I had a free pass from Starbucks to go up in the Space Needle – after I picked Tim up from work we found parking near Seattle Center, picked up some lunch nearby and joined all the tourists to see Seattle from up above. It was a gorgeous sunny Seattle day, but cold enough that we even saw some snow flurries from the top :)

In other news, I’ve started my internship with Chris and Sarah, and I am loving it. It’s been wonderful to see how a successful photography business runs from behind the scenes. Sarah is so encouraging to Tim and I, and Chris so patient in teaching me all the technical aspects of what they do. And they’re both amazing question-askers and listeners, something I want to grow in. I’m looking forward to all I’ll learn from them in this next year.








We live approximately...over there.







No comments:

Post a Comment